- Support us
- Your gift to the Transnational Doctoral Program will support our talented
students during their annual schooling programs in Japan. For further
information please contact the Nagoya University ASCI office.
- Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank for “OKB Next Asian Leaders Support Fund”
- On July 22, 2015, Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank (OKB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Nagoya University to provide funds in support of the Transnational Doctoral Programs for Leading Professionals in Asian Countries. This donation will be used to fund the schooling visits for our students.
- Financial Assistance from Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Foundation
- On July 6, 2016, the Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Foundation signed an MOU with Nagoya University to offer a financial assistance for students enrolled in the Transnational Doctoral Programs for Leading Professionals in Asian Countries from Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia.
- NU-SEARCA Joint PhD Scholarship
- Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) is one of the regional centers of excellence of the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO). Nagoya University (NU) and SEARCA signed agreements for the joint scholarship grants to middle and top level professionals from government agencies of Cambodia (effective 2014) and the Philippines (effective 2015) who are pursuing doctorate programs in bio-agricultural sciences under the NU Transnational Doctoral Programs for Leading Professionals in Asian Countries.
- NU-UP System Joint PhD Scholarships for UP Faculty and REPS
- University of the Philippines (UP) System and NU signed an agreement in 2016 for the joint scholarship grants to UP faculty and researchers, extension and professional staff (REPS) pursuing the NU transnational doctorate programs in bio-agricultural sciences and international development. The joint project is based at the UP Los Banos (UPLB) campus where the NU satellite campus-Philippines office is also hosted. The UPLB is also the main venue of the NU International Station for Tropical Agricultural Sciences (ISTAS) aimed at promoting faculty and student mobility and use of research and farm facilities.
- Visayas State University
- Visayas State University (VSU), a leading university in Central Philippines and NU signed an agreement in February 2019 for collaborative activities in staff and faculty exchange as well as strengthening of human resources through the NU transnational doctoral programs. VSU has been identified also as a sub-station of ISTAS while another sub-station is located in the Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), a member of the Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) and NU signed an agreement in February 2019 to pursue collaborative research and joint support to NU transnational doctoral students from Cambodia and the Philippines conducting rice-related research.